Thursday 21 January 2010

Durex Play Time!
















When I went round to my friend’s house clutching a package, half nervous, half sheepish to see how she would react, I quickly sat down on her couch with a brew and slight air of anxiety. It was like ripping off a plaster, (quick but not without its wincing) that I opened the package and out plonked three foreign objects all with the scintillating brand name ‘Durex’ staring up at us. It was the perfect reaction from said friend. Squeals of excitement were followed by a frantic grabbing/opening/lubing up session as we realised these weren’t just Durex products- these three items were a sexual rebirth and I for one was more than up for trying them out asap!
Now for those who don’t know me, I’m pretty liberal when it comes to talking about sex frankly. A bit too frankly at times possibly, but still, sex and I have an intimate relationship.




So when I got posted the very dinky, pocket-sized thrillerDurex Play vibrations twinkle’- you can imagine my quivering inclination to miss my seminar, grab my boyfriend and have a ‘duvet day’...ahem. The new Twinkling Play Vibrations has added sparkle which as a girl who loves her sex aids to look slightly girlie, was a glittery treat for the eyes as well as...other...areas! My verdict? All the fun a girl (and boy) can have with their clothes off. The 20 minute battery life is just enough time for both of you to feel the effects of the (surprisingly) strong vibrations- this little vibe is small but oh-so-mighty. Perfect to spice it up between the sheets without reaching for the whips and chains (saying that, my friend thought the vibrating ring would look better in black PVC, but each to their own!).



The other two treats in my Durex bumper package were lubes- but not lubes as you know them. Play Heat is a heat sensitive lubricant that everyone can warm up to. I.love.it. It works especially well if you gently blow on it first to enhance the heat, giving a whole new meaning to ‘blow job’. The other lubey luxury was Play 2-in-1 Massage Mousse- a creamy, squirty mousse that melts into a non-stick, waterproof lube. I gave this one to a friend to try out and report back to me. Her verdict? I’ll read you the text:




‘Sceptical at first, fit of giggles on application, sleepy bf suddenly much less sleepy, v v hot, urmm ‘encounter’ (with minimal stickiness and pleasant fragrance) Bf says 8/10 but he doesn’t know anything. DEFS owe you a drink xx’.




Aren’t I a swell friend?! Well if that wasn’t proof enough that Durex=great sex then I don’t know what is!

Get squirting, playing, lubing, rubbing, giggling, blowing, vibrating and sexing with Durex for healthy sexual wellbeing and balance so get experimenting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment